Thursday, March 18, 2010

$500 off Wedding Videography in April and May

I know many of you soon to be married couples are probably debating whether you should have videography at your wedding...it is really a no brainer (OF COURSE!) When your wedding is over all you are left with are snapshots of the day and hopefully a wedding video that will let you see and hear everything as it happened.

If you are getting married in April or May of this year and have waited till the last minute (shame on you) to book a videographer I have a special gift for you. I am offering $500 off the standard wedding package if you agree to be a featured bride in a special project I am working on; I can explain to you in more details when you contact me. Feel free to visit my website at http://www.bluvisionweddings.com to learn more about Bluvision Wedding Films. You can contact me at antisha@bluvisionweddings.com or call 816.774.1BLU (816.774.1258) for more information.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

~Bluvision Wedding Films~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me!